Home // TO ATTEND // Press / Analyst Registration
Press / Analyst Registration
Thank you for your interest in attending ISPCON. Start planning now for our upcoming events!
Fall 2007 • October 16-18 • San Jose, CA
Spring 2008 • May 11-13 • Chicago, IL
Sign up to receive email updates to be alerted when online registration is available for the next ISPCON event!
Please review the Press Pre-registration information below, then bring evidence of your press credentials with you to the Convention Center to register on-site as PRESS for the ISPCON event.
As a member of the working press attending ISPCON, you will have full access
|EXHIBIT HALL||ALL CONFERENCE SESSIONS|
|KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS||CONFERENCE BREAKFASTS AND LUNCHES|
|PRESS SNEAK PEEK||PRESS CENTER IN SALON 9|
To qualify for press credentials, you must:
- be affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognized media outlet and;
- hold an editorial title or;
- hold a position as an industry analyst
To obtain your press credentials at the show, you must present either:
- a business card, or
- copy of masthead show name and title, or
- letter from editor or publisher assigning bearer to cover ISPCON
You do not qualify for press credentials if you are:
- a publisher
- a sales rep
- any other non-editorial personnel
See the SHOW AGENDA for complete details
on the conference times and exhibit hall hours.
If you have any questions, please contact: Catherine Horning